2014. május 15., csütörtök

Yaoi Anthem

I am always loyal to you, Yaoi
You're the only thing that keeps me going

When I first got into watching anime
I was like, hell no, dude this is so gay
But as time went on that feeling was gone
Damn, how I used to be wrong

Doesn't matter if they are all hetero
Throw them together and let them have a go
Mixing and matching the semes and ukes,
You know I could do this the entire day

As the days passed by it took over my life
It's the only thing I need to stay alive
Sexy men doing sexy things together
I could live forever...

I am always loyal to you, Yaoi
You're the only thing that keeps me going

Though I do pretend around certain friends that you don't exist

I still love you Yaoi...
Loyalty... to Yaoi english (eng) sub <3

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése